Attention: Forum and its Members

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Freemans 00, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Hello all, First off I want to give you all an pology for my actions. I was acting like a real sour puss and saying things I should'nt have said and didn't mean. I said alot about people and called some of them out and that was wrong of me. If some of you are wondering why this even happened, well I'll tell you. One night I was drinking heavily and I just felt like arguining, so I did.

Now I'm sorry for my actions and for offending any of you "I said alot of messed up stuff" and hope this can go behind us.... Anyways look what I bought..

[​IMG]

If you ask what I'm going to do to it well thats just the thing hopefully nothing... to much money. All Im doing is a tonneau cover and 33x12.50 tires

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

looks like i influenced you lol jk...not a bad looking truck

4. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I like the hood!

5. ob269

ob269 New Member

Nice lookin fiddy man! I don't think any of it was directed towards me, but either way apology accepted lol

6. OP
    Freemans 00

I was being a douche nugget! But I like the truck needs cleaned up a little bit some more chrome and I like it

7. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

I presume the ranger is gone?

8. OP
    Freemans 00

^ Yep had to go frame wasnnt going to last and lets say the bed was only held on by the back 4 bolts

9. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

Damn, seems like everyone is moving up.... Who knows I might be looking at a Ram/Titan/Frontier once my truck is paid off. We will see :p