As the forums turns...

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Hooligan, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Hey guys, as we are going into the forum a bit more, I am looking for feedback, suggestions etc. It is a slow process, I am still learning but we appreciate your input and suggestions here. We are tackling things in baby steps so please be patient, but I can promise you this....We ARE moving forward!!

There will be things I can answer, some I won't be able to. So bear with me, and together we can get the site moving!

Some things may occur here in which you may not like, or maybe you will, but it is necessary in order for our forum to continue.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Cool deal! What sort of changes will be made? Will we be able to change the color of the page? or will we get bigger avatars?

4. just no whiny baby boy forum stuff here ok ;)

5. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Colors come with Vbulletin versions, I think it can stay for now. I am hoping bigger avatars will come with contributor status once that is established

6. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yes please keep the drama to a minimum. Last night wasn't fun to deal with for anyone

7. Dcrymes99ranger

I will behave I left all that other bs on the other forum.

8. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Cool...just remember...higher standard!

9. Dcrymes99ranger

Yes. Not here to start drama. Here for the love of my Ranger.

10. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I understand

11. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

Sounds good. And Clinton if u would like ideas check the forum I mod on.

12. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

We are looking for originality, feel free to submit some here dude

13. For the things we don't like... Can we complain about you being an admin? Hahahahaha jk bro. I think it's going smoothly now, and I like what's happening. Keep up the good work fellas!

14. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

that **** kinda pissed me off last night just my .02

15. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

I'm just glad theres no hot chick thread in here.

16. dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles New Member

need a dark theme option, this white kills my eyes as I look at a computer screen all day

17. And at night it gets annoying sometimes lol Too bright

18. jacobxstanley

jacobxstanley Michigan Ranger Driver

Tapatalk!

19. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

hey i dont know if this site has this or not... like another site ( i wont say the name) if you are a contributer and i think a mod you ket biger avitare, more space in your pm box and some other things that other mimbers dont have..

20. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

More space for pm's would be awesome!

21. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Yeah we don't have that yet but it may come when they get everything up and running the way they want it to.