Apple Hill 4x4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brinker88, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Most of you by now have noticed I haven't been on quite as frequently lately. I started a new job 2 weeks ago at my local 4x4 shop here in Muncy, Pa. We do everything from lift kits to lowering kits to fabrication, gear installs, stereo's, spray in bed liners, and everything in between including a NAPA certified body shop. I wanted to start this thread to share our progress with you. If you live in the area, stop by or check us out on Facebook. It would be greatly appreciated.

Some photos of the new body shop:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some vehicles we've built recently:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

They must have gotten a lot better since I went there last, The guy behind the counter treated me like an idiot and basically told me to get a different truck rather than do anything to mine (wanted a 6 inch lift for a 96 f250). Ive been warning people not to go there ever since

4. OP
    Brinker88

They've gotten a HELL of a lot better. Completely revamped everything. If you have time, stop in and see for yourself. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

5. Diablo

Diablo New Member

looks good Brad, congrats on the new JOB something you like to do is always good

6. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Looks like a pretty legit place to be. Congrats on the new job.

7. OP
    Brinker88

Thanks guys. It's an amazing shop. Everthing's top of the line

8. trucklove

trucklove New Member

Cool shop. Do you guys sell roll bars for my truck bed? Or do you sell bull bars?

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk