airbag light

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by Charlie Davis 13, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Charlie Davis 13

Charlie Davis 13 New Member

I am getting 5 beeps that airbag light is burnt out. How do I replace it?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Jamey E

Jamey E Member

In my 02’ you have to remove the center panel for the radio, the panel below the steering wheel, & finally the instrument cluster. I know it’s a “tiny” specialty bulb, but I unfortunately do not know the bulb # for replacement. Good luck & don’t let it aggravate you too much

4. Efisher26

Efisher26 New Member

If u get the cluster out replace all the bulbs while your back there, buy bulbs on eBay or amazon it’s a lot cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Novagunner

Novagunner New Member

Ford had a recall on airbags... take it into your local ford see if it applies

6. RangerAl

RangerAl Member

Years ago I had the same situation, Radio Shack was still in business. I bought a package of their LED mini and had replace the indicate light. Although, now the Rangers are starting to show up at the salvage yards.