Aeroforce Interceptor question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Onyx214, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Onyx214

Onyx214 New Member

Does anyone know if an Aeroforce Interceptor can be transferred from one car to another without doing anything to it? I had it in a 02 Pontiac Grand Prix, now I want it in my 03 Ranger.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

What exactly is it? A cold air intake?

4. OP
    Onyx214

Onyx214 New Member

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Oh ok...I am pretty sure those are like scanguages. They should be adaptable to any vehicle as long as it isnt made specifically for only 1 certain vehicle. From looking at the link I think you'll be able to use it, atleast I hope you can cause it looks pretty cool!

6. OP
    Onyx214

Onyx214 New Member

it is, you can choose between alot of different parameters.

just gotta figure out how to mount it in the truck :-/

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Cool, I say on the A pillar!

8. OP
    Onyx214

Onyx214 New Member

I'm thinking there too, it won't fit where I had it in my prix.

9. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

It's a scangauge just made to fit in a A piller cluster

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

You can make a bracket if needed and mount it there. I'd say top left corner, that would be killer!

11. Demon

Or be awesome get a 2 or 3 gauge pillar and add it there. With a few other gauges

12. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Take out your ac vents in the bezzel and put it there. Make a bracket and cut a whole.

13. Demon

Or that but I personally love my vents in the winter they defrost my rear window

14. OP
    Onyx214

Onyx214 New Member

yeah, the outer vents don't put out much (if any) air, so if I take out the center vents, I won't have any heat or air, so that's a no go lol

I'm not too sure about the a-pillar, I think it would stick out to much into the doorway, the a-pillars in the truck aren't as big as in my car, nor can I find any gauge pillars.

I'm curious to see if the mount I had in my prix will fit in my ranger, it fit next to the Heads Up Display on the dash.

15. Demon

i do know of a place that make pillar things smaller for smaller vehicles i shall look for the link if u would like?

16. OP
    Onyx214

Onyx214 New Member

yeah sure, if you don't mind :) as long as they aren't too expensive and look good, I might do a pillar

17. Demon

i'll check it out and give them a call tomorrow.

18. Demon

and i dont mind this is what i do. i help alot of people find good deals for cheap prices