A few pics from the last couple weeks.

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by AGreager18, Jul 17, 2012.

1. AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

i know ive been slackin lately but all of the sudden this site stopped letting me upload pics directly from my phone, well it made me post as links and i didnt want that hahaha so i finally got on a computer and here ya go.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

cont...

4. 2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

nice alternator haha. and thats a badass bumper! great looking truck.

5. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

thanks man, its slowly gettin to the way i want it paycheck to paycheck. and i ordered a high output 220a alternator and i had the choice to have it painted and i did NOT pass that up. hahaha

6. ZCrazy

ZCrazy New Member

Like. I like. I like the wheels with the blue I had a high output on mine, but the thing **** the bed on me on the highway sand the guy who made it who has been around forever just flaked out and stuck me and like 6 others with not helping us out. It only lasted less than a year. Anyway long story short I have a stock one again. Hopefully u have better luck than me. Lol.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  7. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

I got mine from a pretty reputable company so I guess we will see. I just got sick of my rebuilt ones quitting on me within months.

8. FFparker

FFparker Shamrock

gemme dat bumper! lol

9. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

nice

10. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

damn that thing is clean!!

11. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

whered you get the alt from

12. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

agreed?

13. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

Ya know how I said I got it from a pretty reputable company, well its ironic cuz they have bastard in their name. A couple of my buddies swear by them so I figured what the hey ill give them a try. Powerbastards.com

14. mac_

mac_ New Member

i like it. the rear bumper is unique.