For Sale: 98 ranger 4.0 4x4

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by glennk, Jan 19, 2013.

1. glennk

glennk New Member

well guys my 98 ranger is for sale i hate to sell it but i need a bigger vehical. so here it goes its a 98 for ranger xlt with 4x4 and a 4.0 v6 it is a auto trans and only 2 issues with the truck is a cracked windshield on the passanger side and the drivers side window goes up all but a 1/4 in it is inspected and should pass agin as is no problems. it has like new hancook dynapro atm tires in size 235/70/16 and i got a spare set of wheels and tires in size 225/70/15. it has high miles but ud never know it and has no issues due to it. im asking $3000 obo or trade for a bigger truck or SUV.
    View attachment 1769

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    glennk

glennk New Member