98 leaf spring shackles

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by 98Grizzly, Aug 29, 2009.

1. 98Grizzly

98Grizzly New Member

Hey, i've gotta question and I'm really depending on someone on here answering it for me... I have a 1998 Ranger. 3.0, extended cab, 2wd. I was advised on this site to do a shackle swap using some Belltech chevy drop shackles to lift my rear end up. No prob right? WRONG!!! The bolts got stuck in the rear leaf spring. once again, easy. Just cut the bushings out and buy new poly ones. So my dad and I cut 'em out, and we can't find anyone to sell us new ones. Nappa, Autozone, O'reilly, Advance, and Energy Suspension... Cant find the leaf spring bushings anywhere, and my truck is very out of commision right now. Can someone please tell me how to get ahold of them? Any and all information you can give will be very appreciated!!! Thanks....

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    98Grizzly

98Grizzly New Member

Hello?

Anyone out there?????

4. MARKG43

MARKG43 New Member

shackle kits from ebay has them......Ford sells them piece by piece..