Want to buy: 8.8 28 spline limited slip

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by edgerider2002, Jun 29, 2012.

1. edgerider2002

edgerider2002 professional drinker

just a shot out there. installing new gears in the new future and while its all apart i might throw in the limited slip if i get a good enought deal.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

damn i have a 31 spline one sitting right next to my computer screen collecting dust for the past 5 months. prob sell it for like 50 bucks too

4. OP
    edgerider2002

damn that would be cheap too

5. Demon

ya i dont need it so it is just sitting lol

6. Demon

what ur really gonna hate is i have a extra 31 spline 8.8 axle with 4.10 gears sitting in my garage lol 75 bucks takes it lol

7. OP
    edgerider2002

Ya nd shipping would kill me lol

8. Demon

just alittle bit

9. 2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

like i told ya already.. throw a lunchbox locker in that bitch.

10. OP
    edgerider2002

Ya but that's to much. I don't always go off road so I think a limited slip would be more suitable for me.

11. OP
    edgerider2002

To bad I'm banned from frf I forgot about that guy in so Cal who has the junkyard. Oh well I'll ask in a few weeks lol