4x4 mustang complete!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 1995-350, Dec 3, 2012.

1. 1995-350

1995-350 New Member

hey there here is the 4x4 mustang complete most of you know the story why we turned it into a 4x4 but for those of you who dont ill tell you we got this car last year wrecked and fixed it up sold it to my brother who drove it for a month before he t boned another car at the redlight. the accident kinked the subframe so it was not safe to be on the road so my other brother bought it back becouse the car has 1000 dollers just in the moter and ran great! interior was perfect! and had good paint. we looked for another body to switch everything over to but for months noting came up so we just decided to put it on a 4x4 instead of crushing it and she lives on instead of being a manly car its a husky car lol car left a 50 ft black mark on the road from a punch no dumping the clutch i had to let off it. still isnt running right car sat for so long the bad gas got in the injectors but its getting better car has K&n air intake my brother has 1000 dollers after everything and about a week counting all the days he worked on it. my video editing dose suck lol [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ZEOXv8-6w[/ame]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

that is ****ing awesome!

4. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

haha thanks:)

5. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

dude thats crazy i love it! what kind of truck was the chassis?

6. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

it was a 85 toyota P/U:)

7. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

thats awesome, indestructible!

8. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Sick !!!!!

9. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

haha thanks:)

10. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

Sounds like it still has the toyota motor in it

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Please keep in mind (I'm sure your parents taught you this) If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

12. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

thank you hooligan :) this car was one of the projects that helped my brother get over his wife leaveing thats why i didnt wont no one talking bad about it you know