2013 Ford Focus ST

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by El Camino Man, May 5, 2012.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Hey guys! Im not much of a "tuner" sort of guy. Id take a Ranger over a Subaru WRX STi. But I stumbled accross a new Focus that Ford is comin out with. Its called the Focus ST. Its a turbo-charged hatchback with the styling to go along with it! Man these things are beautiful! But the reason I brought this up is because they finally released a price: MSRP of $24,495. Heck of a deal for 247 hp and 250 ft lbs of adrenaline!

And again, a stock V6 'Stang is only $22,200 and has 300 horses. But thats without leather lol. Tough decision... Add a performance package, Recaro cloth seats, and an appearance package boost the price to only $26,600. What do you guys think?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. finn611

finn611 happiness is a warm gun

i have seen them, they look pretty sweet. and they are also coming out with a fiesta st which will be a turbo as well.

i still wish they would bring over the focus rs and better yet the focus rs500 from europe. a 500hp focus would be sick

4. OP
    El Camino Man

^^ I agree! Iv heard of those RS' and they sound pretty fricken awesome!

5. finn611

a ford rep brought the one ken block had shipped over to the car show i got to all the time, i got to sit in it before ken block

6. OP
    El Camino Man

Impressive! Did it have Recaro seats and the whole 9 yards?

7. finn611

yeah it was sick, left side drive and all