2012 Ranger

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rango88, Nov 3, 2011.

1. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

I dont believe that there is a thread of this on here, but many members here are on other forums and this subject has been overkilled.

For new members, the 2012 Ranger will not be coming here. Ford Killed Off the Ranger in the U.S.A as of Dec. 22 2011 no rangers will be in production. Please. I know some members might think this is breaking news, but plans to delete the ranger from the US lineup was in motion since 2008. I believe many members here would appreciate not to have numerous threads over this subject. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING THREADS ABOUT THIS.

here is a link to an article in relation to this subject. please read on and thank you for reading this and/or using the search button.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/new...2-ford-ranger-not-coming-to-the-u-s-heres-why

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

FORD blows that they are not bringing the ranger here next year.... they say it's not cost effective to make them meet the epa's air quality standard and the fact you can buy a f-150 for about the same price.....

4. What's with all the TRUCKS being converted to unibodies...? I mean, seriously... They're TRUCKS! They aren't supposed to be for ride quality, or comfort. They are supposed to have balls and get you places other vehicles can't....

5. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i want that trucks body and interior and put it on my frame with my 4wd lol