2011 ford ranger xl foglight install

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by yuneekphreek, Oct 11, 2011.

1. yuneekphreek

yuneekphreek New Member

Hello, I"m new to this forum.
    Just bought a 2011 4-cyl Ranger XL Supercab. I wanted to add an aftermarket foglights but i cant find the wire loom that goes to the bumper. does anyone know where it is located or where i can attach an aftermarket loom if i have to. Any help would be appreciated.. thanks
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

are they stock replacements? if they are your truck may not have come from the factory with the foglight option. most of the time ford and other car companies run wiring for options and then at the last minute dont add it and they run most not all of the wiring.. i have heard tales of peoples trucks having the harness in the cab for foglights but ford didnt add the rest of the wiring for it... now there are some that have the wires that run under the hood but not to the bumper and inside the cab. in that case you would either have to A go to a jy and find the harness you need or B go with strictly aftermarket foglights... i.e. kc and the like where you would have to run all the wiring yourself...

4. OP
    yuneekphreek

yuneekphreek New Member