1994 Ranger Dash Light Replacement Write-up

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by thenextdon13, Feb 24, 2013.

1. thenextdon13

thenextdon13 New Member

My ranger only had a couple of dash backlights still working, So i ordered all new bulbs and replaced them.

The dash bulbs are all GE 194 model bulbs. You can find 10x bulk packs of Sylvania 194LL (long life) bulbs for 10-15 bucks a pack shipped. The dash uses 17 bulbs total, 5 of which are for illumination.

Here is a how-to write up for your enjoyment.
    http://www.c-j-l.net/Home/automotiv...l-and-Replacement-fix-those-burned-out-bulbs-

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. cvar

cvar New Member

Gee, thanks man! That's a great write-up. I'm gonna have to tackle this one when the weather gets warmer. Now I know what I'm up against. Yay! :thumbsup:

4. OP
    thenextdon13

thenextdon13 New Member

No Problem :)