For Sale: 1994 Ford Ranger Pre-Runner - $9000

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by PakoTako, Mar 11, 2015.

1. PakoTako

PakoTako New Member

1994 Ford Ranger Clean Tittle
    162k miles
    $9k OBO
    LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO
    the bad news.
    needs service on 3 shocks
    the engine is not that good anymore but still runs. Its a 4.0L
    shot me an offer, the least i can say is no.... MONEY TALKS

THE GOOD
    bought a rebuilt engine with about 300 miles on it.
    its a 302 with cam. 5.0L with GT40 Heads, GT intake manifold. 24lbs injectors. with complete harness. it comes with explorer headers that fit. and i also have transmission that it should fit.
    everything was on a mustang. it was running and i tested it before i purchased it. its good.
    New rotors, bearings & pads in front. the rear is 9" positive diff from continental with 456 gears. with new cros-drilled/slotted rotors & brake pads. the only previous owner (7 years ago) did all the suspension work on it.
    this is a wide beast.... great travel.. dont really know the specs.... it has king triple bypass shocks in rear. fox coil overs in front & king bumpstops with mastercraft limit straps.
    new re-upholstery on seats. 2004 style fiberglass front end and rear. new optima yellow top. AC & heating works. power windows & locks and alarm. 3 hellas are on there but not wired. windshield washer resevoir works, as well as wipers. has tow hitch & wiring. good beefy BFG Krawlers. 35x13.50 R15. all its missing is the interior caged up.. IT IS STREET LEGAL. I "de-registered" the car from California DMV for smog purposes. you can get away with it if you have dual citizenship, but vehicle has been in San Diego. as long you get insurance.... $60 for 6 months... you cant beat that... if you want to register vehicle in California you can easily get it done. i will help with anything i can. truck was painted about 1 year ago.
    white/indiglo cluster
    am/fm/cd/usb/aux kenwood stereo
    4 new kicker speakers
    HID headlights 6k
    3 HELLA lights
    new ford oem spark plug wires, & coil.
    new wiper blades
    new radiator & hoses.
    new fuel pump
    (all of the mechanical parts above are about 6 months old. 200 miles if that)

call or text. text is faster....

i wasn't gonna or planned on selling the car... but i need cash to buy another truck.

619-five-92-2200

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    PakoTako

PakoTako New Member

more pics
    11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

4. OP
    PakoTako

PakoTako New Member

AND FINALLY
    21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg