For Sale: 1994 Ford Ranger 4x4 ($800)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by TurdFX4, Jun 28, 2012.

1. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

I have decided to sell my '94 Ranger due to the lack of time or ambition to fix it up to where I wanted it to be. It has a 4.0 V6, AT (supposedly rebuilt by my mechanic who was the previous owner but I have no proof) manual hubs, 3.73 gears with a trac-lok rear, rancho steering stabilizer, edelbrock front shocks, rancho rear shocks, 31" goodyear at's about 25-35% tread left, LMC dual exhaust. It has 192,*** miles on it.

Issues: The motor needs work, it needs gaskets (valve cover, rear main, etc.) probably needs valve covers. It does not have a radio. the driver side power window does not work.

It only has minor scratches and no dents. Truck cleans up really well. No body rust at all. Comes with random extra parts.

It could be fixed or could be parted out especially for the transmission and rear ends. The truck sat in my friends yard during the winter of 2010, since may of '11 its been in my storage shed.

Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It ran when I parked it but I tried to get it to run last week because I had an interested buyer but the battery was stone dead. And if it seems like the bed is crooked, its because I only have 2 of the bolts holding it on

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    TurdFX4

Bump it

4. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

price firm or obo?

5. OP
    TurdFX4

Negotiable

6. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Where is the truck located? Clear title?

7. OP
    TurdFX4

I have the truck in my storage shed in Pine Grove, Pa 17963 and yes its a clear title, no reconstructed or anything and its in my name, its even currently registered just not inspected

8. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

you need it jake... hell, i'd be interested if my dad wouldin't skin me alive for bringing something else home, lol.

9. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i think jake found his parts truck for the auto switch

10. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

:)........Actually i would probably switch everything from my truck to it...cuz i need extended cab...for many reasons. But I showed a friend and he wants to buy it! If he backs out ill take it.

11. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Consider it sold lol....This truck is so badass...full loaded! tilt wheel an shiz!