17" Mustang wheels/tires/wheel spacers

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Brinker88, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Have a set of 17x8.5 stock mustang wheels up for sale. Center caps are included as are 1" wheel spacers so you can mount them on a ranger. The wheel spacers will need 3 studs. 2 center caps have the centers out of them to fit over lockout hubs (its a clean job and can get more pics if necessary.) The tires are 265/70/R17 Load range E Cooper STs with 7/32 or 8/32. Im asking $300 obo and I will not ship. Located in Williamsport, Pa 17701
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Will you separate the wheels from the tires

4. OP
    Brinker88

Yea...what are you interested in?

5. Hurley

I like the wheels but money is kinda tight so I don't know if I can buy em. Just curious what you would want for em.

6. OP
    Brinker88

I'd take $200 for the wheels with the spacers

7. Hurley

Ok ill let you know if I want em

8. OP
    Brinker88

Thats a hell of a drive from NJ isnt it?

9. Hurley

Might be but I'm always down for a drive